Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Nothing much to say

Other than that I finally won a chess game. Yeah!

I suck at chess, but I happened to be in the same room as the chess club last night. And whenever people are playing a game and having fun, I feel the desire to join in. I'm nosy like that. So I did. I lost my first two games, but that was to be expected. I was going up against regulars here. But my last match was against a man who was as much an amateur as me, he just played a little bit more than I did. We both made silly mistakes and had accidentally brilliant moves, but I won. Just barely. We parted on amicable terms and that was the end of the chess club's meeting. I'm definitely playing again next week. Who knows, maybe I'll actually become decent at chess! (haha. when pigs fly)

No comments:

Post a Comment